Friday, January 13, 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Mask

Time to start up this blog again! I was one of the lucky ones to be a part of Influenster’s VoxBox program. I tested out a free pack of the Passion Peel Off Mask from Montagne Jeunesse, made with promegranate and passion flower.

Here's a little bit of information about their products:

"Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. So treat yourself today to a masque that will hydrate, nourish and leave your skin cleansed, smooth and glowing."

From the picture on the package, I thought the mask was going to be a opaque light purple. It was actually a light red, clear gel that smelled nice and spread easily. I didn't have to use the whole pack, either, so I'm hoping to get one more use of it. :) I put it on after cleansing with the Clarisonic with Boscia's Purifyin Cleansing Gel.

I was a little worried when I got the mask on my eyebrows, but it ended up not being a big deal. The mask pulled off easily after 15 minutes. Though my skin did feel cleaner (the package says deep cleanse, purify, and protect), there were a few spots on my face that felt a little dry. My face felt smoother overall, except for in the dry areas.

Because their products and natural and fun, I would try Montagne Jeunesse again, but maybe a moisturizing mask next time!

Here is a little more info on their products:

Fun, pampering beauty treats

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, being pampered, or indulging in some me-time, be it alone or with friends, you will absolutely enjoy one of these ‘Life Little Pleasures’… With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody!

Available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US, these masques are available in a variety of succulent flavours, including:

Cucumber Peel Off
Passion Peel Off
Dead Sea Mud
Fruit Smoothie
Strawberry Souffle
Chocolate Mud
And many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment