Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gilt guilt

In the past 12 hours I have done exactly the opposite of the title of this blog... Which is probably why it's needed! Gilt Groupe had one of their crazy 80% or more Final Sales, and I got suckered in. I have a little time to change my mind, but it's likely that I won't. Two nice Converse by John Varvatos coats, a French Connection Dress, and two cute tees from Converse and Demy Lee. I also shopped on Urban Outfitter's site last night. Oy vey. At least I can return the Urban Outfitters if I decide I don't want it. I should probably return some even if I do to offset the Gilt guilt!

I was so good about tracking all of my expenses for the last year until June, and then I petered off and now my impulsive spending is coming out in full force.

No comments:

Post a Comment